Wednesday, March 14, 2012

This is me, writing

I felt I should write something, though I dont know what
So I will ramble on until something profound comes out
taking up space on this little interweb
hitting
the
enter key
as much and as of
ten
as I want to.

My eyes sting from sweat getting in them, the sweat is there because I ran,
not far enough but far enough to count.  Thats twice today, I am feeling fine
better than this morning and that's always nice
I hope I can put the same effort in tomorrow that would be twice as nice and five in a row...
1 for a dollar 2 for 3 and 3 for 5, dont ask me about how much 10 costs, could be a GU or two. 

Dr. Suess has nothing on this ramble, not even a fox in sox preaching on a soapbox can keep up with my lyrical musings
speaking of musings, whats so confusing about a dehydrated man, with nothing on his mind but
random words mixed into sentances. 

Kerfluffle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment